Your website NEEDS a domain name!
Your domain name is your website’s address; it tells customers where to find you online.
Choosing a new domain name?
Choosing your domain name is a very important decision. You want something so spicy that your customers won’t be able to forget it. There is also some evidence that domain names containing keywords perform better. Stay SPICY!
Cost per year
|Extensions||1 to 4 years||5 to 9 years||10 years|
|.com .net .org .biz .us||$9.99||$9.99||$9.99|
EXPIRED DOMAINS (REDEMPTION PERIOD) = $300,00 + 1 YEAR RENEWAL.
Reserve a domain name
Check the availability of your domain name then reserve or tranfer it.
To validate your transfer or registration, enter the domain name then select the option “Bulk Domain Transfer” on the following page. You will then be able to search and confirm that your domain can actually be transferred. Or click here. Note that you can register a domain name only. We handle the administration and invoicing of the name, and as long as you pay the annual fee, it belongs to you, without any further obligations. No hidden or additional fees will be charged to you for your domain names.
How do I choose my domain name?
When you decide to purchase a domain name, the first question you ask yourself will be: ‘Which domain name is most suitable?’. Even when you answer this question, you will discover most likely the domain name you want is already taken. In this section you will find some rules that your domain name must observe and some suggestions that could help you to choose ‘the perfect name’ for your Web site. Registrant Rights and Responsibilities Rules:
- The domain name must be between 2 and 63 characters long.
- The only characters allowed are letters (A to Z) without any accent EXCEPT FOR .CA, numbers (0 to 9) and the hyphen (-).
- A domain name cannot start or finish with a hyphen.
- Each extension can have its own recording and naming rules.
- Choose a domain name that reflects your pages’ content or your company or product’s name (if an Internet user is interested in reaching your Web site, it is highly likely that the first address he/she will try to reach you at will be yourcompanyorproductsname.com.)
- Remember to register the domain name you have chosen, purchase names with all of the most popular extensions (.com, .net, .org and .ca), if you don’t want others to register them (a competitor, for example).
- The domain name should not be too long (mustang-site-hosting-webdesign-domain.com). On the other hand, it should not be too short (mshwd.com). Choose something in between (mycompanyname.com).
- Try to avoid hyphens as much as possible, even if they seem to be a good idea when the domain name you are interested in is already taken, since they are easily forgotten. Your potential visitors could end up on another site.
- Say your domain name out loud as if you want to invite people to visit your site. Certain domain names are easily written on paper, but do not sound too good on the phone.
- Evaluate all the images that your domain name evokes. When we search on the web, you will be recognize and evaluate and after a search, the most interesting domain names will surely draw your attention more.
Have questions? We are always here to help!
Send us a message to get in touch with one of our experts. You’ll be glad you did!